The Experience Of Exploring The West Side Of Milos
«Visit the unexplored west side of Milos and the isolated beaches of the Island»
BOOK THIS EXPERIENCE
Private Full Day Road Trip (7 hours) – Price: up to 4 people € 480,00 + € 90,00 per extra person.
- chapel of PROFITIS ILIAS*: at the highest peak of the island at 748 meters above sea level and the surrounding area of Halakas that are included in the NATURA 2000 net of areas of the European Union which protects the rich flora and fauna of the island.
- Monastery of AGIOS IOANNIS SIDERIANOS: where according to documents it was built in 1582 and with many stories written about its history and the miracles of Agios Ioannis.
- Beach of AGIOS IOANNIS SIDERIANOS: The golden beach named after the monastery awaits to enjoy the crystal water.
- Beach of AGATHIA: with shallow blue water.
- Cape of VANI: on the northern spot of west Milos, to meet the ruins of a deserted manganese mine from 1920.
- EMPOURIOS village: a scenic seaside village inside the bay and across the port of Adamas, to spend moments of relaxation and enjoying a traditional lunch from Milos.
- natural lagoon RIVARI: a natural lagoon which is a refuge for travelling birds.
- Monastery of AGIA MARINA: a beautiful location on a hill that offers a wonderful view of the gulf of the island and the entrance of the port.
* Depending on the daily weather conditions (wind) and the driver’s opinion, for the safety of the Road Trip.
- By luxurious SUV – 4X4 vehicle,
- pick up / drop off,
- guide – fuel,
- snacks – mini bar with soft drinks and water,
- refreshing towel,
- maps – information,
- child car seat.
- There is an option with extra charge at EMPOURIOS village.